2.21 – Proctored Events for Online Courses
Establish the College’s position on proctoring requirements for online courses.
It is the policy of the College that each online course offering include one proctored event and that each student registered for the course must participate in that event.
- Each instructor of an online course shall develop an assessment event to be delivered in a proctored environment.
- Proctoring locations must be at approved locations.
- Students who do not participate in at least one proctored event will be assigned a failing grade for the course.
This policy is maintained under the authority of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs.
- Related Policies
- Policy approved and adopted by the Board of Trustees on 10/11/11.
- Purpose, procedures, responsibilities and definitions approved and adopted by the Cabinet on 09/28/11. Set for review on 09/27/16.