3.65 – Employee Benefits
To articulate the benefits available to full-time employees.
The college provides a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees. The college reserves the right to adjust the benefits program offered and ensures it is consistent with applicable laws.
The college benefits committee, comprised of full-time college employees, meets annually to review the employee benefits program and to recommend approval by the board of trustees. Subject to budgetary approval, the college may pay in full or a portion of some of the benefits listed.
More information can be obtained from the Office of Human Resources.
- Health and Wellness Center
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Long-term disability insurance
- Public School Retirement System (PSRS)/Public Education Employee Retirement System (PEERS)
- Tax-Sheltered Annuity (403b) Plan
- Social Security & Medicare (FICA) Taxes
- Flexible Spending Accounts (“Cafeteria Plan”)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- COBRA Benefits
- Unemployment Insurance
This policy is maintained under the authority of the chief human resources officer.
F. Related Policies
Purpose, Procedures, Definitions, Authority and Related Policies sections approved and adopted by the chancellor’s cabinet on 07/28/2020.
Policy approved and adopted by the Board of Trustees on 08/10/20. Set for review in fiscal year 2023-2024.