The following information is provided to every employee and student at Ozarks Technical Community College out of concern for their welfare and in accordance with federal law. Questions you have regarding this information may be directed to email@example.com.
A printed copy of the OTC Annual Security Report can also be obtained by contacting the OTC Safety & Security Department office at any campus or center, or by calling 417-447-6911.
You have a right to know you should know how safe your college is.
- How to report a crime – location, office hours, and phone numbers for OTC Campus Police Department as well as information on crime reporting.
- College Alert System – How OTC can alert you; how to Report; and sign up for Text Alerts.
- Emergency Response and Notification Procedures – procedures to respond to significant emergency or dangerous situations.
- General Security Information-About public safety – information about OTC’s campus police.
- Reporting Accidents, Injuries, Crimes, and Other Emergencies – Procedures for victims: reporting sexual offenses/incidents/violence/stalking – prevention education and information programs.
- 3.32 – Disciplinary Action, Suspension and Dismissal – Disciplinary Procedures/Victims of Violent Crimes
- Sexual Offender Information – where to obtain a list of registered sex offenders.